2018 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship
Returning to Southwest Michigan, the 2018 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship at Harbor Shores is a world-class event that attracts tens of thousands to our community to view the best in professional senior. The event also serves as a stimulator of economic development, community building, and tourism. Hosted May 22-27, 2018, attendees will experience all around family fun!
The PGA of America takes great pride in hosting the world’s best at the Championship; the team works tirelessly to produce an exemplary event that showcases all that Southwest Michigan has to offer. The 2018 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship features:
Makers Trail 19th Hole: Upgraded pavilion next to Holes #16 & #17, featuring Southwest Michigan’s wineries, breweries and distilleries. Upon arrival, each individual daily ticket holder will receive four (4) $5.00 vouchers for use at the 19th Hole bar.
YMCA Kids Zone at Jean Klock Park: May 25: 10a.m. – 6p.m., May 26 & 27 10a.m. – 4p.m. This area is a place for kids to enjoy activities such as inflatable hitting bays, bounce houses, YMCA professional staff, and much more. All juniors, 17 and under, will be admitted into the Championship for free with an accompanying ticketed adult (limited to four minors per one ticketed adult).
KitchenAid Cooking Demonstrations: Observe some of the world’s best culinary creators as they give demonstrations in the KitchenAid Fairway Club. Demonstrations are held Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 1pm.
Saturday Concert: All ticket holders attending Saturday, May 26 should stay around after play concludes to enjoy live music at the Championship Main Entrance. Local band, Slim Gypsy Baggage will open for The Accidentals from Grand Rapids. You won’t want to miss this! Gates open at 5p.m.
- KitchenAid Shopping Spree: Each day, Thursday – Sunday, one lucky winner will receive a KitchenAid shopping spree! Stop by any “Scan and Win” location to enter and increase your chances by visiting them all. Go to srpga.com/scanwin for rules.
- Kids Day: 10a.m. - 6p.m. Saturday at the 2018 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship is all about the kids. Join in for a fun filled schedule featuring:
- 10:00a.m.: KitchenAid Smoothie Race at the Fairway Club - Space limited to the first 50 juniors.
- 1:30p.m.: Snacks at the YMCA Kids Zone
- 2:00p.m.: John Dudley Magic Show at the YMCA Kids Zone
- 2:30p.m.: Golf Ball Decorating Competition at the YMCA Kids Zone
- 3:00p.m.: "Feed the Gator" Golf Competition at the YMCA Kids Zone
- 5:00p.m.: Championship Concert at the Main Entrance