The Mortgage Advisor provides quality real estate lending expertise through financial counseling product awareness to Bank Members regarding their real estate financing needs and generates investment quality mortgage loans by taking loan applications in support of our loan growth objectives.
The pay for this position begins at $14.42 per hour, plus commission!
- Provide financial counseling through interview, pre-qualifying, and the mortgage loan application.
- Monitor and manage sales pipeline consisting of mortgage applications taken but not yet closed, follow-up with mortgage operations personnel as necessary to obtain loan status and outstanding conditions; assist with clearing of underwriting as necessary; re-structure loan terms; monitor interest rate lock periods to ensure that they do not expire; verify closing figures with operations personnel prior to loan closing.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the real estate/builder community to promote real estate loan programs. Represent the Company at real estate functions, and give educational presentations within the community.
- Work with branch lenders regarding real estate programs and provide educational support.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Three years real estate lending experience preferred.
- NMLS registration required upon hire.
- Thorough business knowledge of real estate lending
- Demonstrated secondary market skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of real estate laws, policies, regulations, and compliance
- Ability to develop or improve loan products
- Strong mathematical skills and ability to perform complex financial calculations with a financial calculator.
- Strong proficiency with sales systems.
- Problem solving, time management, courage, drive, customer focus, self development, business acumen.
- Ability to: analyze and evaluate, work under pressure, prioritize, maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor, understand guidelines necessary to general real estate loans.
If interested in this position, please send your resumes to email@example.com