Call Center Representatives
We are currently looking for someone to join our growing Customer Service Call Center Team!
- Monday thru Friday 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Rotating Overtime Saturdays (twice a month) 9am-5pm
- Hourly position eligible for OT
- No Sales or Commission
- Vacation, Sick Pay and Holidays
- *Bilingual skills paid a premium*
- Customer Service skills ( Retail, Healthcare, Service Industry, Sales etc)
- Basic Computer Knowledge ( ability to navigate internet and type)- will train on other skills
- Pleasant Attitude and likes working in a team environment
- Strong Work Ethic
- Strong communication skills
- -Inbound/Outbound calls to customers for service appointments
- -Customer Follow-Up via phone and/or email
- -Assist customers with concerns or special requests.
- -Willingness to learn and utilize excel spread sheet, Microsoft outlook and other software.
- -Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager
*Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen*
* Walk-ins always welcome to apply at these specified hours:
- M-W 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- M-W 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
2095 Niles Rd.
St. Joseph, MI 49085
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.50 /hour