Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical/Surgical
Lakeland Health has multiple RN openings for nurses interested in working on a med/surg unit. Please contact Ginger Sadberry at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview and discuss further.
- Provides direction and supervision to other health care professionals and ancillary staff.
- Evaluates care for specific patient populations, using the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Assigns nursing personnel and collaborates with health care professionals according to diagnosis and patient care needs.
- Current Michigan licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelor's in Nursing required within 5 years of hire.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage time.
- Must be in good physical and mental health.
- Requires medium strength of maximum lifting to 75 pounds/frequent lifting/carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Sitting required with standing and walking throughout work period.
- Requires activities such as pushing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, handling, feeling, hearing, talking, and seeing.
- Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended shifts and/or extra shifts, sometimes on short notice.