Responsible for dealing table games accurately and in a professional, proficient manner according to policies and procedures and in compliance with gaming regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Protects and controls specific station assigned.
- Conducts the station in accordance with policies and procedures, notifying Pit Supervisor of any irregularities.
- Advises Pit Supervisor of any player disputes or arguments that may arise during the game.
- Informs Pit Supervisor or other games personnel of any important or relevant facts regarding specific players and their action.
- Maintains a professional, friendly and courteous atmosphere providing the guest with a good gaming experience, and notifying floor person supervisor of any guest needs; i.e., cocktails, host service, etc.
- Understands and promotes departmental and property-wide promotions.
- Maintains current knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, compact, etc.) and attendant regulations, as well as internal controls, policies and procedures.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Promotes the following within the department and among all employees:
- Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
- Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.