Performs routine administrative tasks in support of the HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems) group. Provides data entry support to the Human Resource staff to ensure that all necessary functions are completed in a timely and organized manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Assists the HRIS Manager in all aspects of the HRIS function.
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
- Inputs all data into HRIS, examines documents and verifies document accuracy.
- Checks to make sure that accurate data has been entered into the database
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
- Works on reports and special projects as assigned.
- Maintains the confidentiality of employee and departmental information.
- Generates standard reports for Human Resources or managing personnel.
- Runs maintenance reports to verify accuracy of data input and make corrections if needed.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within HRIS field.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Promotes the following within the department and among all employees:
- Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
- Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.