We are looking for Machine Operators on 2nd and 3rd shifts to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Set up machines to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings
- Feed raw material or parts to machines
- Inspect parts for defective product
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of production equipment
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (use of protective gear)
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength-able to lift 50 lbs
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Apply in person at:
2095 Niles Road
Saint Joseph, MI 49085
For additional information, please call 269-983-1554.