TO APPLY: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/job/383348?source=ccp&key=S67%2bHw1bmxJd4LLK72a4HL3%2fTS933RyVb3HGaHbFiDo%3d.
Special-Lite manufactures engineered architectural products, which includes commercial entrance systems, interior aluminum (Type II) framing with swing or sliding aluminum framed doors, and FRP restroom partitions. Our interior and exterior complete entrance system products are fiberglass or aluminum flush doors with many door face texture options including wood grain, aluminum monumental (stile & rail) doors, fiberglass and aluminum framing. Our engineered, made to order architectural products are used in new construction and renovation projects for educational, commercial, institutional, industrial and municipal applications. The company was founded in 1971 and pioneered the use of fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) material for door skins in the early 1980's, and today is the largest volume producer of commercial FRP doors in the United States.
Position Summary: The Marketing & Communication Manager, will provide leadership for the advertising and marketing team while working collaboratively within the sales organization and across the various departments within the company. The general responsibilities include but are not limited to a collaborative effort to develop, establish and maintain the advertising and marketing strategies in support of the overall sales goals. This position will efficiently and effectively manage all marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
Essential Functions: A qualified individual with a disability must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Effective and efficient management of the activities of the advertising and marketing team.
- Effective and efficient management of the resources available to the advertising and marketing team.
- Collaborative development and management of all the creative, marketing collateral and advertisements, etc., for the organization.
- Collaborates with Vice President of Sales and Marketing and the field sales team.
- Collaborates with Vice President of Sales and Marketing as well as the advertising and marketing team in the development of projects and overall yearly budgets.
- Manage the resource, relationship and usage of the lead generation tool and its provider.
- Manages the outside resources included but not limited to the fulfillment center, advertising agencies, etc.
- Deliver marketing projects on time and on budget.
- Collaborates across departments in the development of pricing strategy.
- Manages all aspects of selected marketing events.
- Collaborative support in conducting marketing research to determine new product development consideration.
- Creates marketing presentations for sales organization.
- Develops and maintains reports on return on investment and key performance indicators.
- Monitors industry and or marketing best practices.
- Maintains a neat, orderly, and organized work area at all times.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising and marketing or related business degree.
- Outstanding advertising and marketing experience and skills, with 5-7 years of proven success in managing a marketing department.
- Outstanding industry related experience skills, with 5-7 years of interior or exterior construction product industry related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, high energy, an outwardly positive upbeat, “can-do” attitude.
- Strong organization skills with great attention to detail.
- Outstanding collaborative skills.
- Strategic thinker with strong problem analysis and solving capacity.
- Capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Experience in budgeting and planning.
- Strong technical and or mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent persuasive and negotiation skills and experience.
- Must have knowledge in digital or new media marketing skills.
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- Frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate office equipment, and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to talk and hear.
- Frequently required to sit for long periods of time.
- Required to occasionally stand and walk.
- Occasionally required to lift, push, pull and/or move up to 20-pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Safety glasses are required on the production floor at all times.
- Hearing protection is required in designated areas.
- Occasionally subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electric current and exposure to heat and chemicals.
- Occasionally subject to conditions including one or more of the following that affect the respiratory system or the skin: fumes, odors, dust, mists, or poor ventilation.
- Occasionally exposed to cold, hot, wet and/or humid shop conditions.