Special-Lite manufacturers engineered architectural products, which includes commercial entrance systems, interior aluminum (Type II) framing with swing or sliding aluminum framed doors, and FRP restroom partitions. Our interior and exterior complete entrance system products are fiberglass or aluminum flush doors with many door face texture options including wood grain, aluminum monumental (stile & rail) doors, fiberglass and aluminum framing. Our engineered, made to order architectural products are used in new construction and renovation projects for educational, commercial, institutional, industrial and municipal applications. The company was founded in 1971 and pioneered the use of fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) material for door skins in the early 1980's, and today is the largest volume producer of commercial FRP doors in the United States.
Basic Functions: Shoulders many administrative responsibilities to assist the marketing team in building brand warmth, promoting products, and engaging customers. Participates in creative discussions and seeks ways to contribute to campaigns and all marketing initiatives.
Responsibility & Primary Duties:
- Coordinates with vendors such as suppliers of printed material and promotional items.
- Manages all event logistics and follow-up
- Prepares reports as assigned.
- Keeps databases current.
- Manages literature and sample inventories.
- Manages relationship with external fulfillment center.
- Brainstorms with team to develop ideas for marketing campaigns.
- Helps department stay within their approved budgets.
- Supports regional sales managers as well as independent reps in their marketing efforts and requests for informaiton.
- Conducts market and competitive research as assigned.
- Associates degree in marketing, communication, design or related or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Commercial awarnesspartnered with a creative mind.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Working proficiency in MS Office (or similar) applications and MAC or PC platforms.
- Experience in project management skills.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
Desired Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience with doors, entrance systems, interior architectural products, and architectural hardware.
- Working knowledge of Marketing would be a plus.
- Retirement and Savings Plan and Trust – 401(k)
- Performance Incentive Plan
- Christmas Bonus
- Safety Equipment Provided
- Shop Uniforms Provided
- Paid Vacation
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty Leave
- Benefits Continuation (COBRA)
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Health Insurance – Medical/Prescription/Dental Coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance Coverage
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical and Dependent Care
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program, providing voluntary, professional counseling and referral services to employees and dependents