Program Manager - Junior Achievement
The primary duties of the position are to manage Junior Achievement programs in the assigned counties to assure that quality service is provided to customers and organizational goals are met.
- Renew commitments of schools/teachers currently involved and recruit new schools/teachers. Deliver presentations to schools/teachers.
- Renew commitments from business leaders who have been volunteers and identify/recruit business leaders who have not been involved with the programs in order to secure top caliber role models and maintain the quality of the programs. Deliver needed presentations.
- Assure quality of program through phone calls, classroom monitoring, participant servicing, and evaluation instruments. Continually provide feedback, program materials and resources to volunteers and teachers.
- Implement volunteer orientation programs. Secure location, schedule volunteers/teachers, order program materials, and distribute evaluation forms.
- Implement methods of volunteer recognition. Plan logistics of event; inform consultants, teachers, school administrators and business executives of event; plan and distribute appreciation materials.
- Work in conjunction with the Boards of Directors to increases public awareness of Junior Achievement programs through presentations, press releases and electronic media.
- Submit data entry for class registration, weekly reports, and all other required reports to Headquarters in a timely manner.
- Meet with Regional Operations Team on regular basis.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Ability to manage volunteers
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to discover opportunities with customers and prospects
- Exceptional reasoning and judgment skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet people and build rapport easily
- Independent, needing little supervision
- Professional appearance and behavior
- B.A. or B.S. preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Saint Joseph, MI