Responsible for the safe operation and transport of vehicles on property in accordance with established policies, procedures, and controls.
ESSENTIALDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following:
- Assists guests promptly and courteously in valet check-in and check-out.
- Parks vehicles in designated areas of the property, then accurately records the location of the vehicle onto a valet receipt, which is attached to the appropriate keys and stored in the Valet office until the guest is ready to leave the property.
- Picks-up vehicles from the valet lot, in accordance with established safety guidelines.
- Effectively communicates with the Lead Valet Attendant.
- Promptly clears ramp area of cars to be parked.
- Presents a clean, neat and well-groomed appearance.
- Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Held accountable for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the facilities, as well as special events on property, in order to advise guests and fellow employees of same, whenever possible.
- Assist with other Support Services duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Promotes the following within the department and among all employees:
- Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
- Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.