Vickers Engineering, Inc
- Mfg - Tool & Die
- Mfg - Automotive Supplier
- Mfg - Automotive Supplies
- Mfg - Castings
- Mfg - Custom Assembly & Test Equipment
- Mfg - Die Cast Dies & Plastic Molds
- Mfg - Fabrication-Gas Handling Equipment
Established in 1970, Vickers has evolved into a world class Precision Machining Company. While experiencing compounding growth, Vickers has been able to maintain its core values: quality, reliability, outstanding people, and superior customer service.
Currently, the Vickers team consists of a broad range of talent, serving a diverse mix of industries and product lines. From machinists and quality engineers to customer specific program managers, the people of Vickers are always learning, and striving to raise the expectation level in the eyes of our customers.
With over 110 CNC Machining Centers and 35 FANUC robots housed in our 120,000 sq. foot facility, Vickers services the Automotive, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Defense and Industrial markets.
Whom to Contact
- Dallas Dreher3604 Glendora RdNew troy, MI 49119Phone: (269) 426-8545 ext. 275Cell Phone: (859) 803-1666Fax: (269) 426-8570